View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dunned
In-Game Rank 9

re: What I like and dislike

Hmm what I like .. we are all nuts, we enjoy walking into the horde cities to go fishing.

What I dislike ... not enough popcorn, and peanuts to go around ... ok its not much but hey what can you say when you cant find a problem.

In-Game Rank 1

re: Like and Dislike

Like = I like that we are friends and extended family, that we can talk to each other about almost anything (game related or not). I like that we can count on others to help in many situations and have fun doing it. I like that we do not have a ridgid schedule that we must keep (play when ever and have fun). I like that no matter what noone gets kicked out for not being on the game for extended periods of time.

In short; I like everything about the guild, the leadership, the friendship, the friendlyness, EVERYTHING!!!

Dislike = Not being able to play as often as I would like!!!!!!
-Akatosh-
In-Game Rank 1

re: What I like and dislike about Hunters Guild. Ends 3-2-11

For this contest you have to tell us what you like and dislike about hunters guild. We will randomly choose 1 grand prize winner and a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place runner up. No bashing other guildies or use of profanity allowed. This is a contest to better ourselves as a guild not a contest to bash others. If you have a problem with certain guildies talk to a General or the GM. Entries deemed unsuitable will be excluded from the contest. Good luck and ty

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hunters Guild Forum Index -> Contests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: